Tuesday, April 6, 2010

blog

Group: Chris P. Rosetta, Ahmed

The trip to MOMI really showed me how far media technology has changed over the years. From seeing how big the cameras were to how small the televisions were really showed how this industry has progressed. Before actually going to the museum I thought it would either be too boring with very technical exhibits or too childish with too many hands on arts and crafts like projects. Fortunately I was wrong I was a mixture of both and the whole trip turned out to be entertaining. From video games like Mario brothers, sonic the hedgehog, tekken, and pong to nickelodeon movies and ‘80’s science fiction movies the museum spanned many decades of all around media. What I found most interesting in the place was the voice over exhibit, the exhibit with the strobe light animation, some of the actual props and wardrobe from movies and of course the old equipment they had, like cameras, editing machines, lighting equipment, and tvs. Being that the museum only cost me a dollar I defiantly recommend it to anyone who is interested in this field, and I will be going back when construction is finished to see how the place looks.


oh yeah the questions are in Chris p. blog

No comments:

Post a Comment